About the Guide
Copyright: 2019 | Pages: 120
Paradigm’s Medical Terminology Pocket Guide is an ideal tool for students enrolled in health career courses. It is designed for quick and convenient access to prefixes, suffixes, combining forms, and other important medical terms.
This easy-to-use reference is organized in two ways:
- in alphabetical order in chapter 1.
- by body system in chapters 3 to 16.
This dual approach allows students to study or access information in whatever way is most convenient to them.
- Includes tables covering medical tests, surgical treatments, and pharmacological treatments, organized by body system.
- Fits in lab coat pockets so students can easily reference it during course work or while on internships.
- Corresponds with terms and word parts discussed and tabulated in Paradigm’s courseware, Medical Terminology: Connecting through Language.
- Supplements more comprehensive courseware to give students an additional study tool for learning essential medical terms.