Pages: 504 | Copyright: 2017
Author(s): Nita Rutkosky, Pierce College Puyallup; Audrey Roggenkamp, Pierce College Puyallup; and Ian Rutkosky, Pierce College Puyallup
Marquee Series, Microsoft Office 2016 prepares students to work with Microsoft Office 2016 in a business office or for personal use. Incorporating an accelerated, step-by-step, project-based approach, this text builds student competency in Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint 2016.
1. Creating and Editing a Document
2. Formatting Characters and Paragraphs
3. Formatting and Enhancing a Document
4. Formatting with Special Features
1. Analyzing Data Using Excel
2. Editing and Formatting Worksheets
3. Using Functions, Setting Print Options, and Adding Visual Elements
4. Working with Multiple Worksheets, Tables, and Other File Formats. Integrating Programs: Word and Excel.
1. Maintaining Data in Access Tables
2. Creating Tables and Relationships
3. Creating Queries, Forms, and Reports
4. Summarizing Data and Calculating in Forms and Reports. Integrating Programs: Word, Excel, and Access
1. Preparing a Presentation
2. Editing and Enhancing Slides
3. Customizing a Presentation. Integrating Programs: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
SNAP is a web-based training and assessment platform that accelerates student success in Microsoft Office. Students get real-world experience working directly in the Microsoft software and instructors get a suite of powerful tools at their fingertips. Through real-time analytics, instructors get instant performance insight on their students’ work, and students can identify their challenges to define their own individual learning paths to success.
A suite of tools and information in SNAP 2016 and in Instructor eResources eBook packages help instructors easily and effectively build and manage their courses.