Pages: 392 | Copyright: 2017
Author(s): Nita Rutkosky, Pierce College Puyallup; Audrey Roggenkamp, Pierce College Puyallup; and Ian Rutkosky, Pierce College Puyallup
Marquee Series, Microsoft Office 2016 Brief Editionprovides a highly effective, visual approach to learning the essential skills in Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Its graduated instruction allows students to move from easy step-by-step learning to validating skills through realistic projects and facilitates accelerated learning.
1. Creating and Editing a Document
2. Formatting Characters and Paragraphs
3. Formatting and Enhancing a Document
1. Analyzing Data Using Excel
2. Editing and Formatting Worksheets
3. Using Functions, Setting Print Options, and Adding Visual Elements
1. Maintaining Data in Access Tables
2. Creating Tables and Relationships
3. Creating Queries, Forms, and Reports
1. Preparing a Presentation
2. Editing and Enhancing Slides. Integrating Programs: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
SNAP is a web-based training and assessment platform that accelerates student success in Microsoft Office. Students get real-world experience working directly in the Microsoft software and instructors get a suite of powerful tools at their fingertips. Through real-time analytics, instructors get instant performance insight on their students’ work, and students can identify their challenges to define their own individual learning paths to success.