Authors: Nita Rutkosky; Audrey Roggenkamp, Pierce College Puyallup; and Ian Rutkosky, Pierce College Puyallup
Marquee Series: Microsoft® Office 365, 2019 Edition, prepares students to work with Microsoft® Office in a business office or for personal use. Incorporating an accelerated, step-by-step, project-based approach, this courseware builds student competency in Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Complete course content is delivered within Paradigm’s new Cirrus learning environment.
1. Creating and Editing a Document
2. Formatting Characters and Paragraphs
3. Formatting and Enhancing a Document
4. Formatting with Special Features
1. Analyzing Data Using Excel
2. Editing and Formatting Worksheets
3. Using Functions, Setting Print Options, and Adding Visual Elements
4. Working with Multiple Worksheets, Tables, and Other File Formats
Integrating Programs: Word and Excel
1. Maintaining Data in Access Tables
2. Creating Tables and Relationships
3. Creating Queries, Forms, and Reports
4. Summarizing Data and Calculating in Forms and Reports
Integrating Programs: Word, Excel, and Access
1. Preparing a Presentation
2. Editing and Enhancing Slides
3. Customizing a Presentation
Integrating Programs: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Cirrus is the next-generation learning solution for developing skills in Microsoft® Office. Cirrus seamlessly delivers complete course content in a cloud-based learning environment that puts students on the fast-track to success.
Students can access their content from any device anywhere, through a live internet connection. Cirrus is platform independent, ensuring that students get the same learning experience whether they are using PCs, Macs, or Chromebook computers.
Cirrus provides access to all the Marquee Series content, delivered in a series of scheduled assignments that report to a grade book to track student progress and achievement.
Cirrus for the Marquee Series delivers interactive assignments to guide student learning.
Section review and assessment activities in the Cirrus learning environment reinforce and assess student learning.