Pages: 864 | Copyright: 2018
Author(s): Jan Davidson, Lambton College; and Jan Marrelli
Advanced Microsoft® Excel 2016 provides in-depth coverage of Excel that supports upper-level business and financial courses. Its comprehensive content is presented in a unique combination of brief introductory text, lists highlighting key information, marginal features, and step-by-step application exercises that give students an opportunity to apply new knowledge as they acquire it.
Students will build mastery in the skills needed for Microsoft Office Specialist and Expert Certifications for Excel 2016. They will go even further to plan, define, create, modify, and use spreadsheets that clearly present information and solve specific financial problems.
1. Preparing an Excel Workbook
2. Entering Formulas and Inserting Functions
3. Applying Formatting to Data
4. Inserting Visual Elements and Modifying Page Setup
5. Managing Workbooks
6. Working with Charts and Hyperlinks
7. Creating Tables and Using Them to Manage Data
8. Creating Using PivotTables and PivotCharts to Analyze Data
9. Using Advanced Formulas and Function
10. Using Financial Functions and Analysis Features
11. Working with Subtotals, Outlines, Groups, and Advanced Formatting
12. Calculating and Analyzing Business Data
13. Exporting and Importing Data
14. Sharing a Workbook
15. Automating Repetitive Tasks and Customizing Excel
SNAP is a web-based training and assessment platform that accelerates student success in Microsoft Office. Students get real-world experience working directly in the Microsoft software and instructors get a suite of powerful tools at their fingertips. Through real-time analytics, instructors get instant performance insight on their students' work, and students can identify their challenges to define their own individual learning paths to success.