Suggestions for Success in the 2016-2017 Academic Year
I just saw my first back to school picture posted on Facebook! It’s only the second week of August— where did the summer go? Did you cross off the books on your reading list? Did you get a vacation in?
Now that it’s time to start getting in gear for the 2016–2017 academic year, what do you need to do to get ready? How will you be successful this year, and how will your students succeed? It’s tough making the transition from summer to school year, so here are some suggestions for success to implement with your students, courses, and courseware.
- Get a complete view of individual student performances. Reliable real-time reporting can offer immediate insight on those performances.
- Assist students in identifying challenging concepts and develop personalized plans to help them master necessary skills.
- Support students with outcome-based learning.
- Adapt your courses for your traditional, hybrid, and distance learning environments.
- Harness the powerful technology that is available to encourage your students’ success.
- Focus more attention on students learning by eliminating busywork with proven resources.
Now I realize some of you teach summer courses and have been working the last 2–3 months, but remember, there is still an academic calendar year to come. So no matter how you spent your summer, these suggestions for success will get you off to a great start! Let’s make it a great year!
Visit ParadigmCollege.com to find out how we can help you achieve these suggestions for success!